Tuesday, March 1, 2016

*Bliss Balls*

0

I just wanted to let you know that beside being a fashion lover, I'm also a foodie sooooo, this time I have a recipe for you guys!
I love healthy and delicious food, but It's quite hard to get good and natural snacks sometimes...
so I decided to show you guys what I make to avoid eating super processed food and also getting in all the protein and carbs I need!

Here are my *Protein Bliss Balls*


Recipe (makes 18 of this babes):
  • 100grms (1 cup) of prunes (you can use pitted dates too).
  • 120grms (1 cup) almonds.
  • 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder (Optional if you want to give this balls a punch of protein).
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
  1. Soak the prunes or dates in warm water for about 5 mins.
  2. Put the prunes or dates in a food processor and add only 2 tablespoons of the water they were soaking in.
  3. Add the rest of the ingredients in the food processor and process until you get a sticky texture.
  4. Make little balls with your hands.
  5. Put them in the freezer for a few hours or leave them overnight.
  6. Enjoy!!!


I swear these are super easy and yummy! Hope you like them and if you try them let me know what you think!

Love Jo xoxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment