Sunday, August 31, 2014

90s Famous Chokers + DIY

0

The 90s were a crazy and rad period for fashion.
I remember reading a while ago a post of 'Fashion trends that should never come back' or something like that, and guess what... Tattoo choker were there! But once again guess what... THEY ARE COMING BACK! 





Luckily for me, as I wasn't alive for most of the 90s, I'm really happy they are coming back. IT'S MY CHANCE TO WEAR THOSE MOTHER F**KERS!



Even celebrities like Emma Roberts and Katy Perry are wearing them, so we can say It's official right? 

Now, I'll make a DIY so if you can't find it anywhere near you, at least you can make one!

MATERIALS
STEP BY STEP:
1.Fold the stretch cord (I cut it about 2 arms long) and clip it to the hard surface! Like in the picture.
2.Now choose one side and make a curl like this one:
3.Now, take the other side and just put it inside the curl. (I know it's hard to understand) Or just look:


4.Ok, now do the same but with the other side, I mean make a curl and the pass the other side through the curl.

5.Now continue doing the same one time each side until you have the length that you want. (I'm making a bracelet for a choker you will need it to be a bit longer)
6.Once you have your desired length, tie a (or two) knot with the endings

7.Now with put the clasp on one ending and tie another knot to secure it.

8.Cut the remaining chord. (I like using the pliers to hold them)

9.Burn the endings to make sure it won't untie. (I also like holding them with the pliers so I don't burn)

CONGRATULATIONS NOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 90'S TATTOO CHOKER OR BRACELET! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment