Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Under the fashion Spotlight: Taylor Swift.

2

It's not a lie that Taylor Swift must be one of my top 10 style icons. I don't really know how to explain how beautifully dressed she always is.

All my Style Icons have like extremely long legs.  I guess it's because I have really short ones? Who know, I just know that Taylor's romantic, sweet, classic, glam or soft outfits look great on her!

Swift's songs are just a cute and nice as her outfits, but sometimes she can get a little bit edgier and add sunglasses, bright color bags and shoes.


Here's my top 5 favorite outfits:






2 comments:

  1. She is so cute and has an amazing style! Great post!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,she is so so cute:)I love this post :)
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete