Friday, April 10, 2015

*Late* March Favorites!

2

Hi guys!!
I'm back... finally. I know it's been a while since my last post, but I had some problems and couldn't handle the blog any more. But now I'm back because I though that maybe this blog was what I needed.
Ok, I'm done with the chatting about *me*...

So today I have my MARCH FAVORITES!!
I know, it's kind of late for a favorites, but I don't care ;)

You might not know, but I've been to London in January and I bought quite a lot of new products that I've been trying over the last two months, and these are my favorite:








After hearing many positive comments about the Real Techniques brushes, I decided it was time for me to have one! I bought the Real Techniques Shading brush. It really is amazing, it's really soft and nice. I use it with my concealer, especially for my under-eye zone. (You can get it here)

















Next is the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude. I LOVE nude eyeliners, I really like to put it in my waterline I feel that it kind of "opens" my eye. I used to use white liners, but when I found this nude one I couldn't help but trying it and thanks GOD! Really a must-have. (You can buy it here)




Ok, I've never been into the "brow make-up team" until I decided to but the Benefit Instant Brow pencil. If someone would have told me that filling up my brows would make me feel so confident before I wouldn't have waited so long to start doing it. This pencil is so easy to work, and also the brush it has it's really useful. (You can buy it here)

I would like to thank Fleur de Force for ranting so many times about this concealer. It's the best (and cheapest) concealer ever. It has a great coverage and it makes a great combo with the Real Techniques shading brush. My under-eye has never been so covered ;) (You can buy it here)





My next favorite last month was the Mac Lipstick in Shanghai Spice. For me it's the perfect everyday nude. I can't live without lipstick, but I can't go everywhere wearing red lips (as much as I would like to). But really this lipstick is your lips, but better. 


I've been dying to try the Maybelline Baby Lips for so long that when I saw them I instantly picked one up and bought it. It was hard to decide a shade, but as always I went with the bright reddish color. The shade it's called "Cherry Me" (Isn't it cute!). Besides being cute, It's a really good lip balm and the color isn't as bright as I was expecting, but it leaves your lips a really nice and juicy shade. (You can buy it here)


























 Would you believe me if I told you that there's a magical hair brush that can untangle any tangle? Well, If your answer was "No", I introduce you to my newest friend the "Tangle Teezer" Enough said. BEST-HAIR-BRUSH-EVER. (Buy it here)



My second to last favorite is this hand cream that I bought because a friend of mine told me it sounded cute. Really it does sound cute, but the fact that it is also a hell of a hand cream makes it better. The Soap and Glory Hand Food is a must have in any hand bag of every woman in the world. My hands have never been softer!!  (Get softer hands buy it here)
Just to finish up this "Super late March Favorites" I decided to add a Fashion Favorite!
While I was in London, I needed a bigger hand bag to carry some books and different things. So I entered to the New Look shop, and fell in love with this hand bag. It's called the Dark Grey Texture Panel Winged Satchel. I think that I've worn this satchel every day in the last 3 months. And it really fits everything in it. I mean it. EVERY-THING. (Buy it here



That's all for today guys!! I hope you enjoyed my blog post. I really hope you haven't missed me! I'll try to keep posting at least once a week! 
You can request post in the comments down below. Please I would love if you do it! Just tell me if you want more Beauty posts, Fashion posts, or even Personal posts!

Love you xxox
Jo

2 comments:

  1. i like all the products, very nice post ;)
    Kissessssss
    Nunù.
    Check it out my last post:
    http://www.honeyandcotton.org/per-un-outfit-casual-e-alla-moda-scelgo-bhell-fashion-jeans/

    ReplyDelete