Monday, August 18, 2014

Under the fashion spotlight: Elena Perminova

0

This is the 1st post in this new section that I'd like to call 'Under the fashion spotlight'. Here I'll just show you kind of like the 'it-girls' (?) that I love and idolize.

The first fashion icon I'll talk about it Elena Perminova. She's a Russian model and she dresses so perfectly that I can't even explain it. She's know as the 'Street style queen' (at least for me she is).

Elena is one of those girls that when you see her the first thing that comes to your mind is "Gurl give me your wardrobe pliss!!" 

Perminova's body allows her to wear anything, and look good in everything. Short skirts, long skirts, baggy pants, skinny jeans, crop tops, anything looks good on this woman. 

Her looks are always completed with sunglasses and handbags. I've also seen that statement necklaces are a must have in most of her outfits. 

Here's a list of my favorites outfits.






She can wear a trash bag and still look good, because she has that attitude that could make anything beautiful. 

I'll be posting this section every week so stay tuned and if you want to give any suggestions feel free to comment.

Thank you for reading!! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment